Aslam O Alikum to all my brothers and sisters today I will give to the Ministry of Information technology jobs in different fields for both males and females for the project that name is Digital Pakistan. you can apply for the post of Senior Project Manager, Project Manager -Budget & Accounts, Office Assistant, Office Boy. its contract base but in the future contracts will be extendable if you want to apply your education will be matric to master.
MoIT abbreviation is the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication under the supervision of Pakistan. MoIT move to upgrade and make good changes in its new projects to make better development and get great achievements there for the Ministry of IT accused jobs today.
Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication
Gender: Male, Female Total Positions: 4
Expected Salary: PKR 20,000 – 150,000 Per month
Job Type: CONTRACT
Qualification: Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters,
Skills Required: Management, Accountant, Computer knowlege,
Age: 30 years – 45 years
Last Date: Jan 20, 2020
Organization: Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager -Budget & Accounts
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy
Candidate can download for application for all posts (senior project manager, project manager -budget & accounts, office assistant, office boy) from MoIT website, website link mention below in how to apply to head. You download application form from the MoIT website for all subjected posts and easily apply for any job. For the senior project manager: – number of posts is one, and age limit is 45 years and mast be qualifications is bachelor or master in project manager, bachelor or master in computer science, bachelor or master in computer engineering, bachelor or master in it, MBA finance or allied discipline from any local or foreign university. And 10 years in related discipline experience. For project manager budget and accounts: – the number of posts is one, and the age limit is 40years. Qualification required is ACCA/ACMA finalist, or maser degree in accounting, finance, business or related fields from a reputable recognized institute. Minimum of 6 years of work experience in the area of accounting and reporting, budget control and reporting, ERP implementation, cash flow forecast, and liquidity. For office assistant: – the number of posts is one, the age limit is 35 years. Qualifications is graduation from any recognized university and well knowledge computer and MS office and have 2 years’ experience in related filed. For office boy: – number of posts is one and the age limit is 30 years and must be primary pass and have 1-year experience related filed.
Terms & Conditions:
- All things mentioned in MoIT website related to positions such as qualification, age limit, sets and how to apply.
- Candidate must be applying within 15days of add publish.
- Candidate how is in applying for any post must be download application form and submit a form with cv and documents hard copy to Ministry of information technology & telecommunication, Islamabad address.
- Post his/her documents and form, mention post name on an envelope which application is submitted.
How to apply
- Application forms are available on the MoIT website www.moitt.gov.pk.
- Late documents not acceptable.
- The last date is January 20, 2020.
- Public or Private candidates can apply through proper channels.