British Council: Seeking Candidates for Future Leaders Connect Program
The British Council is currently receiving applications. This proposing to present to future bandleaders with skills and international systems which will improve their powers to make or modify policy changes.
Leading to long term influence on the social and economic advancement in their countries and away. The project is holding undertaken to assist the development of future policymakers in critical countries, aiming to help them grow exceptional leaders.
The Program is regulated by the British Council, 10 Spring Gardens, London SW1A 2BN, United Kingdom.
Last Date For Application: 6 May 2019
As a member of the program, those participants who are selected. They will be required to make a trip to the UK from 21 October – 1 November.
Programm And Benefits
The expenses of travel, accommodation, and feeds are covered by the British Council. The program is entirely attainable. Also For those who do not win, one of the particular places on the application.
Which exerts position from 21 October to 1 November in the UK. The candidate will be invited to be a component of the Future Brains Connect Community wherever the applicant can reach a range of free online expert development policies and leadership sources.
Eligibility And Criteria
- That program is accessible to individuals of the participating lands. Who meets all the criteria slanted below.
- These every single partaking nation are qualified; Canada, Egypt, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, India, Morocco, Poland, Tunisia, Nigeria, Pakistan, UK, USA.
To coincide the Eligibility Criteria, entered below,
- participants requirement;
- Age The aged between 18 and 35 years on the 06 May 2019.
English speaking capability
- The candidates were able to speak English. IELTS level maximum 7 or equivalent ( note, they do not require the IELTS qualifications).
- The Applicants must have a valid passport. at least 6 months’ validity from the joining date of October 2019.
How to Apply and where to Apply
Last Applying date.
Applications previous year to close on Monday 6 May 2019, 23.59 UK time.
Future Leaders Connect The British Council’s Future Leaders at